QA Manual Tester - Hungary and Serbia
Are you detail-oriented, with strong communication skills? If you are interested in working with product and software development, this could be the role for you!
The QA Manual tester will work closely with the product development team to support the design, development and maintenance of several commercial software products, implemented across a range of production environments.
• Ability to communicate easily with a diverse group of people
• Must have a sound understanding of the software development lifecycle
• An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines
• An ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts
• Detail and project-oriented with a focus on quality and passion in the work at hand
• Entrepreneurial in your approach and able to work with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of automated testing tools (GEB, Selenium) preferred
• Experience within pharmaceutical industry is beneficial, but not required
Skills and experience required
• Up to 2 years of quality testing experience
• Detail oriented
• Good communicator