iEnvision, Demonstration Data Specialist - Horsham
Are you data-driven, and possess the skills necessary for thorough documentation? If you have a keen eye for detail, and are comfortable collaborating with your team towards the creation of a demo environment, this role could be a great fit for you?
Own and manage the core iEnvision demonstration data, quality checks, and documentation for each solution. Working with guidance and direction from Domain Specialists and iEnvision Platform Leads ensure that the iEnvision. demo environments have realistic, up-to-date and situation relevant data as well as functioning as expected and being documented.
• Working with the Demonstration Environment Specialist, own data management for demo environment – creation, testing and keeping up-to-date.
• Support domain and product team with keeping roadmap up-to-date and in a communicable form.
• Create and maintain user requirement specifications (formal documentation) for all iEnvision solutions.
• Work with direction from the platform and domain team to ensure the core industry-standard demo is populated to show the iEnvision platform in the best light possible, aligned with industry standards and working cross-solution.
• Work with direction from the sales team to populate demo environments to enable custom demos to be provided for specific opportunities as required.
• Perform QA testing of the environment(s) against the completed documentation and functional expectations to ensure demo is robust, error free and ready to use.
• Maintain the demo ‘customer’ profile and data over time.
• Facilitate and manage post-demo feedback and lessons-learned, and adapt environment/profile/data accordingly.
• Over time, there may be an opportunity to develop role to provide client demos as part of the ‘onsite’ team with sales, client engagement and product management.
Skills and experience required
The role requires someone that is/has:
• Energetic with a positive attitude.
• Able to work well and with poise under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines in constantly changing conditions.
• Able to manage their own time and workload and prioritize appropriately (with consultation with team members as needed).
• Independent, self-starting individual with a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Computer literate and able to learn new systems quickly.
• Background in project management helpful.
• Working knowledge of pharmaceutical processes a plus.
• Good team working and collaboration skills a must.
• Good organization, quality, written and verbal communication, teamwork, and documentation skills.
• Ability to travel up to 20% of time when required.