Configuration Analyst - Horsham
Are you a proactive self-starter looking for a challenging career in Configuration Analysis? Do you pride yourself on delivering the highest quality service to your customers? If so, this could be the role you are looking for!
Envision Technology Solutions designs, develops, implements, and supports innovative and strategic management software for our life sciences clients including Datavision, the industry-leading publications planning software. We believe that configuring a software platform according to a client’s needs is a craft, and the successful applicant will have the desire to provide the highest quality service to our clients. With a background in a similar role, you will be confident using SQL, XML, HTML and CSS to create client-specific customisation. With an ability to work both within a team and independently, you will manage your time efficiently in order to meet deadlines and surpass client expectations.
• Create and customise web and desktop applications; adhering to software development lifecycles and project timelines.
• Ensure quality through thorough testing.
• Create and manage application environments, including Java and SQL server.
• Create implementation plans for deployments and upgrades.
• Create reports utilising SQL, Crystal Clear and BIRT.
• Provide day-to-day customer care support, partnering with the business to ensure quick, high-quality problem-resolution.
Skills and experience required
• 1-3 years’ applied SQL skills.
• 1-3 years’ applied XML, HTML, CSS.
• 1 year’s programming experience or working knowledge of any programming language.
• Self-starter with the ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts.
• Solid working knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
• Demonstrable ability to work across multiple projects.
• Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills.