Client Engagement Associate - Horsham
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service combined with a passion for technology and an interest in healthcare? If so, this could be the role for you!
Your primary objective will be to support our clients in the adoption and optimal use of our software solutions as part of our Client Engagement Team. You will utilize your strong interpersonal skills as a key point of contact internally with team members and externally with our clients. To succeed in this busy and varied role, you will be organized, proactive, be able to manage simultaneous projects and have the confidence to hit the ground running and make a real impact from day one.
• • Maintain optimum service levels for all clients throughout the product lifecycle, including: implementation, training, configuration cycles, production support, communication and annual adoption planning
• Be the “voice of the client”, effectively translating their business needs to the internal development team ensuring adherence to client process and industry requirements
• Be able to present new system features, documentation and training materials that will optimise clients usage of the system and enhance business value
• Create, maintain and review business requirement documentation, training materials and software release notes
• Work with the product, delivery and development teams to ensure that our software solutions exceed the clients’ expectations
• Perform business-focused testing on our software solutions
• Undertake training of our software solutions both in person, and via online tools
• Identify leads and opportunities to expand adoption, usage, and value within the client’s organisation
Skills and experience required
• • Direct experience working with software tools in a medical communication or publications agency, or equivalent experience in timeline and project management
• Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service
• A quick learner with advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Good project management skills, including developing and managing timelines, resourcing, SOW development
• Effective time management skills balanced with meticulous attention to detail to successfully meet demanding deadlines
• Exceptionally strong communication skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Proven ability to work professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a team environment with customers, management and co-workers.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint; experience with training others in one or more technology programs is a definite plus
• Ability to travel regularly for national & international meetings