Technology Data Manager - Horsham, Wilmslow
Are you are an experienced Program Manager with a background in Medical Communications? Do you have experience using Envision’s technology tools or similar? If so, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Working across our account teams, you will engage with colleagues to support the implementation and effective use of our Envision Technology Solutions (ETS) tools (including, but not limited to, Datavision, Visiontracker and Clear). Not afraid to ask questions and put forward ideas, you will utilise your interpersonal skills as the key point of contact internally with team members, and externally with our clients. To succeed in this busy and varied role you will be organised, proactive and able to manage simultaneous projects – and have the confidence to hit the ground running to make a real impact from day one.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
• Day-to-day client liaison, including scheduling and proactive participation in recurring or standalone meetings, ad-hoc discussions on projects and account status and proactive problem solving.
• Develop and maintain project status reports for your accounts, including proactively following-up with clients and external authors to ensure adherence to client processes and timelines.
• Understand that process compliance is fundamental to our business. To this end, you will use our technology tools (iEnvision platform and Classic Datavision, Visiontracker and CLEAR, etc.) to maintain plan records and ensure that each client’s working practices are followed rigorously.
• Travel as needed to client meetings, national and international conferences, and other Envision Pharma Group locations, as required.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience within a scientific/medical role undertaking program management or quality assurance activities.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable experience in a client-facing role.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Expertise in developing instructional and training materials.
• Skilled in publication data analysis and interpretation, with the ability to troubleshoot and identify trends.
• Positive can-do attitude: task orientated with an ability to quickly resolve problems.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, plus knowledge using Snag It and Captivate/Articulate.
• Comfortable working both independently and as a member of a small team, with the ability to manage a flexible workload independently.