Data Analysis Coordinator - Horsham, Wilmslow
Do you have an outstanding eye for detail? Are you interested in publication best practices, compliance, and audit? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our busy Operational Excellence team is looking for someone to assist with data analysis coordination. The ideal candidate will have at least one year’s experience in a similar role within publications or the wider scientific field. In this role, you will be providing program management support to pharmaceutical clients. Attention to detail will be essential, as you will be responsible for the accurate inputting and management of documentation databases (such as Datavision or Visiontracker), together with running audits across client databases to ensure client’s policies and best practices are being followed. While the ideal candidate would be based in Horsham, we would consider applications for our other locations (Hammersmith or Wilmslow).
• Administrative support: real-time maintenance of records across Envision Technology Solutions software tools, including creating new records, tracking projects as they progress through the system, closing and remediating records at project completion.
• Data interpretation: develop metrics using data extracted from ETS software tools to drill down into operational aspects of a project/account.
• Change management support: help in developing training materials and related change management tools to assist clients and other stakeholders in optimizing the use of ETS software tools.
Skills and experience required
• A demonstrable eye for detail and exceptional quality control.
• Previous database management experience is essential, ideally with a working knowledge of ETS software (Datavision or Visiontracker).
• Creative and flexible problem-solving skills.
• At least one year’s experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical or scientific/medical field.
• An enthusiastic self-starter, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.