SLR Lead - All UK location
Do you have experience generating Systematic Literature Reviews? Are you looking for a lead role with a Market Access/HEOR team? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
We have an opportunity for a talented Systematic Literature Review Lead to join our Market Access/HEOR team in any of our UK or US locations. In collaboration with Client Service counterparts, you will work on a variety of programs focused on the demonstration of product value. Core activities will include data evaluation and extraction, statistical analysis, report writing, database management and proposal development.
• Systematic Literature Reviews.
• Analysis and reporting of data from Real World Evidence databases.
• HEOR methodological and results review and evaluation, including analytical recommendations.
• Data analysis/statistical analysis plans.
• Drafting of needs assessments and project proposals to a high standard.
• Research plans, project timelines, research outputs, and key deliverables with a strategic focus.
• Evaluation of diverse literature sources, tabulated data and budget impact, cost-effectiveness and other economic models to produce formal reports for clients.
• Collaborations with HEOR writers to develop articles for submission to journals and submission to scientific congresses.
Skills and experience required
• Ideally qualified to PhD level in Life Sciences/Medicine.
• Proven experience in data research methodologies, statistical analysis and the handling of large data sets.
• Previous experience with meta-analyses preferred.
• Good project management experience.
• Rigorous attention to detail.
• Prior experience in a Market Access consultancy or Value Demonstration team would be a notable advantage.