Become an ENVISIONary and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow across Australia and Japan.
Are you passionate, motivated, and driven with experience of project or program coordination within a medical communications agency or pharmaceutical company looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a growing business?
We’re looking for ENVISIONaries who are passionate about science and being part of the continuing story. With over 1000 employees and 20 offices across the Asia-Pacific, US and Europe, Envision Pharma Group supports the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
We are the most internally recognised and regionally respected medical communications company in the Asia-Pacific region and are still growing! We support clients throughout the pharmaceutical product life cycle, building strong partnerships and client confidence in our scientific and technology solutions that cover the full spectrum of evidence and medical communication activities.
It’s an exciting time to join us and we’re growing fast. In fact, we grew by 25% in the past year, and as part of our continued expansion we currently have opportunities for a Program Manager.
As a Program Manager within our APAC region, you will play an integral role in providing comprehensive support to ensure the effective overall management and execution of client deliverables. Working proactively across medical communications and publications projects, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate strong and effective project management and communication skills.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Project tracking, gathering the necessary information and maintaining status documentation
• Establish priorities and develop project schedules
• Troubleshoot project delivery challenges and collaborate with colleagues to address these
• Gain an in-depth familiarity with standard operating procedures/compliance requirements for Envision and clients
• Contribute to the continuous enhancement of internal team operations
• Establish excellent relationships with client team members and external experts and liaise directly, as appropriate, within the scope of the role
• Take ownership of ad hoc and assigned projects, as necessary, in support of team workload
• Provide the account management lead with updates and support
• Manage publication projects, maintain currency and accuracy of input, generate reports and provide expert guidance to team members
• Support business development activities
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills and expertise
• Bachelor’s degree with experience in project/program coordination within a medical communications agency or pharmaceutical company
• Demonstrable experience working on either publications programs or broader medical communications projects – beneficial
• Experience with Datavision – beneficial
What’s in it for you?
Working at Envision offers a range of fantastic benefits. Our positive company culture and strong values are just two of many reasons to join our great business!
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Share option scheme
• Bonus scheme
• Employee referral reward scheme
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Most importantly, we encourage an environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to
excel and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
In this together
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success.
Our values (Trust and respect, client centricity, continuous innovation and improvement, accountability, team spirit,
people first) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we’d love to hear from you!