This role will work with the Product Owner to transform the high-level vision and roadmap of the Product Manager into detailed requirements as directed. This role is responsible for the creation of these requirements in the form of user stories, acceptance criteria and design mock-ups for the development team in line with the product roadmap. The Associate Product Owner works, along with the Product Owner, with the production team to ensure that development priorities align with the product roadmap and communicates the voice of the customer in the Scrum process.
• The iEnvision Associate Product Owner is responsible for helping maximize the value of the product by creating and testing tickets, as directed, to ensure the Development Team have all the information they need to progress tickets through to completion
• Create product requirements in the form of user stories and aligned acceptance criteria, design mock-ups, and scope
• Undertake sufficient analysis and review with other Product Owners and the Product Manager to ensure requirements are ready to be worked on
• Attend all agile and scrum meetings to ensure that development work is aligned with the roadmap set by the Product Manager
• Act as part of the communication chain between the Product Manager and the development team. Communicate the voice of the customer to the development team
• Work with the Product Manager to give constructive feedback on the product roadmap, to ensure an agreed and understood product roadmap
• Attend product focus groups to gain insight and understanding of customer needs
• Organize and provide internal demos and training sessions for delivery and client teams
• Undertake system testing from a business perspective as directed by the senior product team
Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or related field, or pharma industry relevant field preferred
• Up to 3 years of product management experience in a SaaS/cloud company, or
• Up to 3 years Medical Affairs or related experience in pharmaceutical or aligned industry
• Awareness of Agile development techniques and experience as a product owner in a SCRUM environment
• Detail orientated to be able to create user stories at the required level of detail and completeness
• Travel profile up to 10% or as needed based on business needs.
Competencies desirable for success in this role:
• Have a detail orientated mindset to facilitate effective requirements writing
• Have excellent time management and organization skills to ensure requirements are fully ready ahead of the development team starting
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
• Ability to solve problems and think analytically
• Capacity to act effectively as voice of the customer
• Have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
• Ability to quickly learn new technology
• Fosters team commitment, spirit, pride, and trust.
• Considers and responds appropriately to the needs and feelings of different people in different situations.
• Ability to deal effectively and appropriately with pressure and recovers quickly from setbacks.
• Ability to thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a globally distributed organization