Are you an Account Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity offering development and progression within a collaborative team?
Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business
A global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, HEOR and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
An exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year!
Due to the continued growth of our highly regarded Alligent Europe team who excel in the delivery of “best in class” global medical affairs initiatives, we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager. Based from our Wilmslow office (North West), with the opportunity to also work remotely for the right candidate, in this varied and interesting role, you will oversee all aspects of project management and client service on your assigned account, building strong and positive client relationships, and overseeing successful teamwork to meet and exceed both client and Envision Pharma Group objectives.
Importantly, our teams flourish because we retain our boutique culture and personalised approach to all our partnerships.
This is a great opportunity to join a talented team at an exciting time in our journey!
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Develop strong and effective working relationships with client team members, serving as their day-to-day contact
• Work effectively with a multi-disciplinary internal team to exceed client satisfaction through successful project delivery
• Communicate project-specific client briefs to the internal team
• Troubleshoot project delivery challenges and collaborate with colleagues as necessary to address these
• Apply an in-depth knowledge of Envision Pharma Group and client standard operating procedures and best practices
• Lead client and internal status updates, and execute/oversee client meetings
• Undertake financial management, including budget development/tracking, forecasting, and proposal development for assigned account
• Collaborate with Client Solutions and Scientific leaders to define and evolve account strategy and facilitate ongoing growth
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• Previous account management experience in a medical communications/publication agency, or similar, agency environment
• Excellent project planning and project management skills
• Experience of working in publication plan management
• Proactive approach to problem-solving
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Sound financial acumen
• Ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver effectively
• Willingness to travel for client meetings and delivery of events
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship – we invest in our people and nurture our talent.
• The opportunity to work within a dynamic and high performing team who share a common goal and are proud to work together.
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Opportunity to participate in company stock options
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust, Client Centricity, Continuous Innovation & Improvement, Accountability, Team Spirit, People First) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!