ProScribe KK is a member of the Envision Pharma Group. We support clients throughout the pharmaceutical product lifecycle, building strong partnerships and client confidence in our solutions. Our scientific solutions cover the full spectrum of evidence and medical communication activities. Our technology solutions enable clients to manage evidence generation and communication, efficiently and compliantly.
About Envision Pharma Group and ProScribe KK
The Envision Pharma group is a leading, technology-enabled, global medical affairs agency. With 700 employees and 13 offices in the Asia-Pacific, US, and UK, we support the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including 19 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies. We have a mission of being an innovative scientific communications and technology company specializing in issue solving, medical strategy, knowledge sharing, idea generation, and development of technology driven solutions. Our solutions make us a unique partner to the pharmaceutical industry.
We support clients throughout the pharmaceutical product lifecycle, building strong partnerships and client confidence in our solutions. Our scientific solutions cover the full spectrum of evidence and medical communication activities. Our technology solutions enable clients to manage evidence generation and communication, efficiently and compliantly.
We are a full-service global medical strategy and communications agency. We help medical affairs teams to manage projects, publications, information, and data.
A list of our scientific services is shown below. Further details on each of these solutions can be found by clicking on the Services link in the menu at the top of the page.
Medical strategy development
- We help our clients achieve success by building a full, well-developed, comprehensive medical strategy
- Strategic, coordinated, multichannel communication, planning and execution
Publication planning and delivery
- Communicating data to the right audience at the right time with unparalleled expertise
Multichannel, creative and digital
- We create stunning and engaging communications programs to stimulate and connect with your audience – wherever they are
Envision the Patient
- We help our clients and patient partners work together, ethically and effectively, in medicines development
Regulatory writing services
- Trust your regulatory writing to writers trusted by regulators
- Change management specialists at the forefront of industry best practice
HEOR and Market Access communications
- Differentiate your product to payers, providers, and policy makers
We provide innovative purpose-built software and support for Medical Affairs. With over 15 years of relevant experience, we have built an industry-wide reputation for excellence in delivery, and currently work with more than 80 clients globally. Our technology solutions include the launching of Datavision in 2002, which is now the industry standard for global publication planning and management.
A list of our technology solutions is shown below. Further details on each of these solutions can be found by clicking on the Technology link in the menu at the top of the page.
- iEnvision is the global medical affairs platform for efficiency, compliance, and impact across the pharmaceutical product lifecyle
Evidence-generation program support
- The identification and generation of evidence beyond clinical trial data is an important and significant component of pharmaceutical companies’ research activity
Communication program support
- The compliant, timely, and appropriate communication of evidence – through peer-reviewed publications, medical communications materials or activities, or in response to medical information enquiries is a key responsibility of medical affairs and allied functions within pharmaceutical companies
Grant program support
- iEnvision helps you manage your diverse education and external support portfolio transparently and compliantly
Career opportunities at Envision Pharma Group and ProScribe KK
We are always looking for people with a passion for excellence and innovation to join our team. Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
To find out about what current opportunities are available, please go to the home page of the Envision Pharma Group English language website, click on “Working here” in the top menu, and then click on “Opportunities” at the bottom of the webpage.
Alternatively, to have an informal discussion prior to making a formal application, please contact ProScribe KK in Tokyo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3-9, Kojimachi 2-chome
TEL: +81 3 6910 0860