Client Project Manager
Do you enjoy managing risks? Are you client-focused with a desire to exceed client expectations? Is working as part of a driven team something that excites you? If so, Envision Technology Solutions may be the right place for you!
The Client Project Manager within Envision Technology Solutions will be responsible for planning, organising and driving our client implementation projects across various commercial offerings (Datavision, Clear, Medical Information, Investigator Sponsored Research Grants, Medical Education Grants, etc.). The Client Project Manager will need to be able to manage simultaneous projects and be the point of contact to engage directly with our clients’ IT departments.
- Actively manage risks, ensuring that appropriate mitigation and communication occur, while recognising when to escalate for additional support.
- Effectively manage internal and external client change.
- Manage project dependencies across teams, working closely within the PMO, managing target deliverables across internal groups (Infrastructure, QA, and Development).
- Manage small project teams across various functions, demonstrating an understanding of negotiation, prioritisation and compromise.
- Work with the business to understand client dependencies and their effects on planning efforts for product releases.
- Facilitate meetings and planning efforts with each of the project teams.
Skills and experience required
- 5-7 years of project management experience; Pharma experience preferred.
- Experience in various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced technical environment.
- Exposure to, and an understanding of, the requirements of software validation.
- An appreciation of what it takes to support web-based applications is desirable.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
- Detail-orientated, with strong organisational skills.
- An ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES