Horsham, Hammersmith, Wilmslow or remote
Are you an experienced Medical Writer with 18 months+ experience within a medical communications agency? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established and growing company? If so, we want to hear from you.
Continued growth of our business has created an opportunity to expand our medical writing services, and we are seeking experienced Medical Writers to join us. Working with the wider Scientific and Creative Solutions team, you will deliver medical communications projects to our pharmaceutical clients across the globe. With previous agency experience, you will know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients. With well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you will aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the therapy areas you
- Support the creation and delivery of content across medical communications projects.
- Support the preparation of, and participate in,
- Work with the Client Solutions team to meet
- Preparation of evidence-based documents (manuscripts, abstracts, slides, posters, clinical study reports, etc.)
- Provide guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
- Development of scientifically robust and engaging literature, in line with client briefs.
Skills and experience required
- PhD in a life science discipline.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and written.
- Strong scientific/medical background.
- 18 months+ proven medical writing expertise.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content and editorial standards).
- Enthusiasm for working with physicians who are experts in their field.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES