Experienced Oncology Medical Writer
Wilmslow, Horsham, Hammersmith
Are you an experienced medical writer with a strong background in oncology? Are you looking for your next career opportunity with an established and successful company? If so, we want to hear from you!
Working with the wider Scientific and Creative Solutions team, you will deliver medical communications projects to our pharmaceutical clients across the globe. We are keen to hear from medical writers, experienced in the field of oncology who are familiar with content development across various publication and communications outputs. With previous agency experience, you know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients, and with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- Provide guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
- Preparation of evidence-based documents (manuscripts, abstracts, slides, posters, clinical study reports, etc.)
- Deliver the highest quality service to your clients, exceeding the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- Development of scientifically robust and engaging literature, in line with client briefs.
- Engage in discussions of strategy and tactics.
Skills and experience required
- Sound scientific understanding.
- Demonstrable experience within oncology.
- Well-developed analytical and project management skills.
- An understanding of how to use language effectively to communicate complex ideas.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content and editorial standards).
- Enthusiasm for working with physicians who are experts in their field.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES