Experienced Medical Writer
Are you an experienced medical writer with experience in Oncology? Are you looking for your next career opportunity as a Team Lead or Scientific Account Lead? If so, we want to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced medical writer to join our growing team in Hammersmith. Working with the wider Scientific and Client Solutions team, you will deliver medical communications projects to our pharmaceutical clients across the globe. We are keen to hear from medical writers, experienced in the field of oncology, who are familiar with content development across various publication and communications outputs. With previous agency experience, you know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients and, with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- Provide guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
- Preparation of evidence-based documents (manuscripts, abstracts, slides, posters, clinical study reports, etc.).
- Deliver the highest quality service, exceeding the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- Development of scientifically robust and engaging literature, in line with client briefs.
- Engage in discussions related to strategy and tactics.
Skills and experience required
- Sound scientific understanding with demonstrable experience in oncology.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a medical writer gained in a medical communications agency.
- Well-developed analytical and project management skills.
- An understanding of how to use language effectively to communicate complex ideas.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content and editorial standards).
- Enthusiasm for working with physicians who are experts in their field.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES