Bishop’s Stortford, Hammersmith, Horsham, Wilmslow
Are you an experienced Production Designer with a passion for your work? Do you have meticulous attention to detail? If you are looking to join a dynamic and growing team, where you can take pride in every project, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Working on behalf of global pharmaceutical companies, the Production Designer works across layout, design, artworking and delivery of multichannel medical communications. You will have a positive, proactive work ethic, an excellent eye for detail and the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines. You will have a passion for communicating data and information effectively, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As part of our global creative team, you will produce high-quality deliverables, ranging from interactive presentations to scientific posters, as well as translating scientific data into compelling infographics or data visualisations.
- Design high-quality deliverables, including but not limited to: conference materials, interactive presentations, large format scientific posters, data visualisations, infographics, iconography, HTML emails, manuscript figures, data animations and collateral (external/client).
- Ability to interpret and communicate project briefs, working in collaboration with an extended creative team, editors and medical writers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Mentor Associate Production Designers.
- Document and maintain internal procedures and best practices.
Skills and experience required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an agency environment or related industry.
- Advanced level of skill in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A positive work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Passion for communicating data and information effectively.
- Sense of pride and responsibility applied to every project.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong layout skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a global, dynamic team.
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar.
- Medical/pharma agency or publishing background preferred.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES