Bishop's Stortford, Hammersmith
Are you an experienced Graphic Designer with at least 3 years’ experience in an agency environment? If so, this opportunity to join our fast growing and innovative creative team may be the perfect role for you!
This position within Envision Pharma Group’s creative team will be responsible for the design and delivery of a range of multichannel medical communications solutions. You will work as part of a global team to produce high-level deliverables for the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies including conference and symposium materials, design for digital applications and the translation of data into infographics. You will provide support to Se¬nior Designers in the conceptualisation of branding and innovative materials, thus contributing to project work that gets us recognised as one of the industry leaders in this area.
- Provide design support for projects ranging from large format print work, UX/UI design, interactive PDFs, illustrations, animations, presentations, infographics, and conference materials.
- Partner with Creative Leads to achieve effective and efficient project outcomes.
- Ensure that the expected level of creative quality is consistent throughout the lifetime of projects.
- Work to improve the team’s overall performance by embracing agile methodology, functioning as an integral part of a flexible team.
- Assist with documenting and maintaining internal procedures and best practices.
- Support all members of the team from junior to senior in all areas of the business.
Skills and experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in an agency/studio environment.
- An advanced level of skill with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop
- Working knowledge of animation production in Adobe After Effects would be highly advantageous.
- Positive work ethic with a desire to succeed and win awards for your work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- A dynamic, approachable and proactive team player who can communicate effectively with colleagues at all organisational levels.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES