Do you have 3-5 years of project accounting experience in a medical communications agency? Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic team, where you can make a real impact from day one? If so, we want to hear from you.
Working closely with both the Finance and Client Solutions teams, the successful candidate will support the day-to-day business needs and growth plans, taking responsibility for the accurate and timely recording of all financial transactions. Day-to-day project activities may include, but will not be limited to; project initiation, billing, cash management, forecasting, analysis/reporting and ad-hoc projects as required by the business. Working in a team environment, you will possess outstanding communication skills, be detail oriented and have the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Project and contract initiation: setup and maintain projects in the system in line with client contracts and purchase order terms. Establish and maintain accurate pricing schedules, invoice calendars and multi-currency billing.
- Billing: working with the client service team, ensure timely and accurate billing, accuracy of invoices, as well as expense, project-cost-detail and time-recording reports.
- Cash management: track and report on invoice status, ensuring that invoices are received and approved in a timely manner. Manage collection of monies, reporting on potential bad debts.
- Forecasting: maintain rolling fee revenue forecast, working with the client service team to review and adjust forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Analysis/reporting: with an overall focus on process improvement, assist with budgets, analysis of status reports, reconciliation, closure of project codes and analysis of reporting metrics.
- General admin: assist with general admin and ad hoc projects as required.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in accounting preferred.
- 3-5 years of project accounting experience in a related
- Conscientious about project deadlines and quality of work.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise workload.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite.
- A committed team player with excellent communication skills.
- Keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES