Experienced administrator? Outgoing personality? Unwavering can-do attitude?
If so, we may have a job for you!
Due to continuing expansion, we have an opportunity within our Operations team for an Office Manager to provide general support in the day-to-day running of our Hammersmith office. This role will be based in Hammersmith but will also include regular travel to our Horsham office, and occasional travel to our Wilmslow office.
Reporting to the Office Manager in Horsham, the successful candidate will assist with:
- General Reception duties, including meeting and greeting visitors and managing post, incoming calls, enquiries and team calendars.
- Arrangement and coordination of meetings, teleconferences and training sessions, assisting with refreshments as required.
- Planning and organisation of Company events.
- Arrangement of international travel and
- Management of relationships with suppliers
- Maintaining facilities including office equipment, kitchen, stationery and other supplies.
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety policy.
- Provision of ad hoc administrative support to the senior management team, and wider team as required.
Skills and experience required
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent front-of-house presentation, with an
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- A calm, flexible and positive approach, combined with the ability to multitask.
- The ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision, but also be a team player.
- Flexibility to travel to other UK offices as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES