Office Admin Support (9-month fixed term contract)
We are looking for an experienced office administrator with an outgoing personality and a positive, proactive, can-do attitude to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to utilise their organisational and interpersonal skills in a busy office environment.
Reporting to the Office Manager in Horsham, the successful candidate will join a busy Operations team on a 9-month fixed term contract. Supporting general reception and office management duties, this diverse role requires a proactive and highly organised approach. The successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running and have confidence in communicating with colleagues at all levels across the business. Although based in our Horsham office, this role will also support the running of our Hammersmith office and require occasional travel to Hammersmith or other UK office locations.
- General reception duties, including meeting and greeting visitors and managing post, incoming calls, enquiries and team calendars.
- Arrangement and coordination of meetings, teleconferences and training sessions, assisting with refreshments as required.
- Planning and organisation of company events.
- Arrangement of international and domestic travel and
- Maintaining facilities including office equipment, kitchen, stationery and other supplies.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety policy.
- Provision of ad hoc administrative support to the senior management team, and wider team as required.
Skills and experience required
- Excellent front-of-house presentation, with an outgoing personality.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- A calm, flexible and positive approach, combined with the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision, but also be a team player.
- Flexibility to travel to other UK offices as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES