Finance Systems Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Finance Systems Administrator to facilitate the accurate and timely recording of financial transactions.
Working closely with our wider Finance team, you will be responsible for the management, integrity and control of the finance databases. As the key go-to person, you will provide the first point of contact for incoming queries from our Group-wide Finance teams as well as the wider business.
- Supporting changes to the chart of accounts, database tables and business segment structure.
- Database analysis, supporting transition of new systems and parameters.
- Identifying and improving existing Excel documents used to manage the business on a day-to-day basis.
- Providing assistance to the wider Finance team as required.
- Liaising with operations and other non-financial functions as required.
- Maintaining system process maps and notes.
Skills and experience required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and accounting systems.
- Experience with database administration, analytical and reporting tools.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), with outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience of Sequel (SQL) reports would also be an advantage.
- Experience using Access Dimensions is preferable but not essential.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES