Accounts Payable Clerk
Do you have outstanding attention to detail? Are you an ambitious self-starter looking to develop a career in finance? If so, this exciting entry-level opportunity could be perfect for you!
This position would suit a candidate with a keen interest in finance and a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite. Working with the wider Finance team, the successful candidate will support the accurate and timely recording of all financial transactions. Within this role, you will maintain and improve purchase ledger processes and have the opportunity to provide support across other areas of the finance team. Working in a team environment, you will possess outstanding communication skills, be detail oriented and have the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Setting up new supplier details, verify bank details
- Book vendor invoices into the financial system promptly and accurately.
- Assist with filing and archiving.
- Assist with ad hoc variable cost analysis and other ad hoc duties as directed by management.
- Liaise with US colleagues to ensure appropriate authorisation on US payments.
- Ensure project-related back-up is available to the Project Accounting team.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Aged Report.
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements to the purchase ledger records to ensure invoices are captured in a timely way.
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience in an office environment or finance team would be beneficial.
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- A committed team player with excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be proactive and keen to learn and develop in the role.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES