Are you an experienced account manager, with at least 3 years’ experience in medical communications? If so, this opportunity to join our growing client solutions team may be the perfect job for you!
Working with the wider Client Solutions team, you will provide comprehensive account leadership and support to ensure effective overall management of accounts and execution of deliverables. You will work both autonomously and in conjunction with a Client Solutions Director and Account Executive to exceed client expectations and continue to grow our business. If you embrace client relationships, team development, innovation, problem solving and you enjoy the prospect of inputting into the key decisions as the agency grows, we would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and listen to your ideas.
- Day-to-day client liaison to include participation in recurring or standalone meetings, ad-hoc discussion on project and account status and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong project management skills and effective coordination of multiple projects with varying multichannel formats, deadlines and objectives.
- Financial management support to include budget development, revenue forecast, tracking of program expenses and liaison with Client Finance to raise invoices.
- Travel as required to client meetings, national and international conferences and other Envision Pharma
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key clients, stakeholders and third parties.
Skills and experience required
- Three years’ relevant experience in the pharmaceutical/medical environment, including a minimum of 12 months’ project management experience.
- Previous experience/background in at least one of the following industries: medical communications, marketing, events, PR, scientific or medical.
- Intermediate skills with Outlook, Excel, Word and general IT.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Demonstrable abilities for creative thinking/innovation.
- Able to travel internationally for client meetings and delivery of events.
- BSc degree desirable, but not essential.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES