Account Manager/Account Director
Are you an Account Manager or Account Director, with a proven ability to deliver success for your clients and organisation? If so, then a role at Envision Pharma Group, a leader in full-service global medical strategy and communications, could be just what you are looking for.
We have exciting opportunities at Envision for an experienced Account Manager or Account Director. Working in partnership with your expert scientific colleagues, you will provide comprehensive account leadership and support to ensure effective overall management of accounts, and execution of deliverables to exceed client expectations and continue to grow our business. If you embrace client relationships, team development, innovation, problem solving, and you enjoy the prospect of contributing to the growth of our dynamic organisation, we would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and listen to your ideas.
- Build and manage effective client relationships on assigned accounts.
- Manage financial aspects of assigned accounts, including budget development, tracking, and revenue forecasting.
- Collaborate with scientific lead(s) to develop, modify and implement successful projects and strategic plans.
- Anticipate and resolve all internal and external account-related issues with sound judgement, that best meets project/programme objectives.
- Work closely with the management team to ensure proper resourcing plans.
- Contribute to or lead business development activities on, or outside of, your assigned accounts.
- Travel to client meetings, conferences and other Envision Pharma Group locations, as required.
Skills and experience required
- Several years’ experience in a client-facing role.
- Bachelor’s degree. Scientific background preferred but
- Previous experience in publication planning and management is an advantage.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Demonstration of organisational and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to contribute to business growth.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES