Software Support Specialist
California or Philadelphia
Do you enjoy providing an exceptional client experience and working with technology? Are you interested in resolving technical issues and supporting client training needs? If so, Envision may have the right opportunity for you!
The Software Support Specialist focuses on external client support for our proprietary software products. The support provided will range from client training to technical troubleshooting and require project management for software implementation projects. It is expected that our specialists continuously provide optimum customer service levels for internal and external clients.
- Assist clients with change management needs; learn and understand client business needs.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure all client requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Add information on configurations to existing knowledge base; write documentation and document procedures as well as training content materials.
- Perform testing of new software platforms and releases.
- Maintain communication with customer during the incident resolution process.
Skills and experience required
- BS degree in an IT related field is highly desirable.
- Exceptionally strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Articulate and pleasant telephone manner, exceptional interpersonal skills with outstanding customer service.
- Must have the ability to meet very short deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced culture.
- Must be detail oriented, patient, and proactive as well as eager to learn new applications.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, documentation, and communication skills required; these will be tested during the interview process.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES