Senior Data Group Specialist (SQL)
Are you experienced in data migrations, conversions and integrations but seeking more from your career? Do you wish that you could be part of an industry changing initiative? Envision Technology Solutions may have the right opportunity for you!
As a Data Group Developer within Envision Technology Solutions, you will be expected to solve business problems through data extractions and migrations. At Envision Technology Solutions, developers work closely with the business and QA teams, providing clear communication and understandings of our software solutions.
- Utilize data transformation toolset for data migrations, conversions and integrations.
- Create and Modify SQL to extract data sets to client desired formats.
- Migrate and transform client data from external systems into Envision product offerings.
- Collaborate with business teams.
- Facilitate and review objectives and requirements for completeness and accuracy.
- Evaluate and estimate specifications.
- Provide day-to-day customer care support.
- Duplicate and investigate application issues.
- Provide solutions to identified problems.
- Perform analysis and profiling.
- Create transformation strategies for Data Group.
Skills and experience required
- 6-12 years’ applied SQL skills: stored procedures, functions, SSIS, DTS, ETL, database optimization and tuning SQL server administrative experience a must.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of J2EE a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts.
- Solid working knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Must be able to work either on a team or independently.
- Must be able to work across multiple projects.
- Must be able to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
- Must have attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Must have strong communication skills.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES