Are you an experienced Project Manager with at least five years’ experience? Are you looking to join a dynamic software solutions team where you can make a real impact from day one? If so, then we want to hear from you.
The Project Manager at Envision will be responsible for planning, organizing and driving our client implementation projects across various commercial offerings (Datavision, Clear, Medical Information, Investigator Sponsored Research Grants, Medical Education Grants, among others). The Project Manager will need to be able to manage simultaneous projects and be the point of contact for engaging with our client’s IT department.
- Actively manage project risks and issues, ensuring appropriate mitigation and communication occur.
- Effectively manage internal and external client change.
- Manage project dependencies across teams, closely working with other Project Managers.
- Actively manage target deliverables with internal groups (Infrastructure, QA, and Development).
- Manage multiple small project teams across various functions, demonstrating an understanding of negotiation, prioritization and compromise.
- Work with business to understand client dependencies and how that might affect the planning efforts for each product release.
- Facilitate estimating and planning efforts with each of the project team.
Skills and experience required
- 5-7 years of project management experience.
- Experience in various SDLC methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced technical environment.
- Exposure to, and an understanding of, the requirements of software validation.
- An appreciation of what it takes to support web-based applications is desired.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to demonstrate a high level of organization.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES