Java Developer II
Glastonbury or Philadelphia
Are you experienced in Java and seeking more from your career? Do you wish that you could be part of an industry changing initiative? Envision Technology Solutions may have the right opportunity for you!
As a Java developer within Envision Technology Solutions, you will be expected to solve business problems through software development. Developers in this position will spend 90% of their day writing clean, well-documented code. At Envision Technology Solutions, developers work closely with the business and QA teams, providing clear communication and understanding.
- Support the design, development, and maintenance of several commercial software products implemented across a range of production environments.
- Diagnose problems and develop solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment using Agile and traditional development methodologies.
- Leverage knowledge of the software development life cycle and architecture to complete day-to-day tasks.
- Train incoming software development team members in internal procedures and product specifications.
Skills and experience required
- 4 to 5 years of academic and applied JEE and web development experience required.
- Knowledge of JSF, Ajax, SQL required.
- Knowledge of JQuery, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, and Dependency Injection (IOC) a plus.
- Knowledge of Java Persistence API advantageous.
- Experience within Pharmaceutical industry is beneficial, but not required.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects and ability to meet deadlines required.
- Detail and project-oriented with a focus on quality and passion in the work at hand.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please send your resume and a cover letter to opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com or, alternatively, visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to learn more about working at Envision.