Client & Solutions Account Specialist
Glastonbury CT, (or) Philadelphia, PA
Are you seeking to make an impact on the pharmaceutical industry through client engagement and software management? Envision Technology Solutions may be the right place for you!
The Client & Solutions Account Specialist is responsible for global implementation, training, and the rollout for any of our platforms to new and existing clients, managing planned periodic and proactive outreach. Their primary objective is to improve adoption and ensure the appropriate and effective use of Envision’s products and services to help create measurable value. The individual will develop effective relationship management as the go-to-person for improving adoption and optimization for clients.
- Identify leads and opportunities to expand adoption, usage, and value within the customer’s organization, and passing those on to Business Development.
- Participate as a credible “voice of the customer” by informing and partnering with product management and other portfolio leads discussing valuable new features, documentation, and training materials that will enable customers to adopt and gain additional value.
- Maintain optimum service levels for all customers through all stages including implementation, roll out, training, configuration cycles, special projects, integrations, data maintenance, general maintenance, communication and annual adoption planning.
- Create, maintain, review, and edit business requirement documentation, training materials, and software release notes.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s, PhD, or PharmD preferred.
- Prior external client-facing experience including presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong technology skills with experience in training others in software.
- Experience in project and/or account management.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Medical Affairs or the pharmaceutical industry; specifically Medical Education Grants or Investigator Initiated Sponsored Research (IISR).
- Travel profile between 30 and 40%.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES