Client Project Manager
Do you enjoy managing risks and exceeding client expectations? Is working as part of a driven team something that excites you? Envision Technology Solutions may be the right place for you!
The Project manager at Envision will be responsible for planning, organizing, and driving our client implementation projects across various commercial offerings (Datavision, Clear, Medical Information, Investigator Sponsored Research Grants, Medical Education Grants, etc.). The Client Project Manager will need to be able to manage simultaneous projects and be the point of contact and directly engage with our clients’ IT organizations.
- Actively manage risks, ensuring appropriate mitigation and communication occur as well as recognizing appropriate times for escalation.
- Effectively manage internal and external client change.
- Manage project dependencies across teams, working closely within the PMO, managing targeted deliverables throughout internal groups (Infrastructure, QA, and Development).
- Manage small project teams across various functions, demonstrating an understanding of negotiation, prioritization, and compromise.
- Work with business to understand client dependencies and their effects on planning efforts for product releases.
- Facilitate meetings and planning efforts within each of the project teams.
Skills and experience required
- 5-7 years of project management experience; pharma industry experience preferred.
- Experience in various SDLC methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced technical environment.
- Exposure to and an understanding of the requirements of software validation.
- An appreciation of what it takes to support web-based applications is desirable.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills required.
- An ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES