Associate Business Analyst
Do you enjoy multitasking and client engagement? Are you highly organized and seeking a challenging career in process analytics? This may be the right opportunity for you!
An Associate Business Analyst (ABA) serves as the support staff to the senior analysts and other specialists involved in Envision’s projects. The ABA will communicate with the end users and document the process requirements accordingly while also being involved in process analysis to gather information on the flow of instructions, information, and tasks within a process. Subsequently, the ABA will participate in the systems configuration and applications development process.
- Coordinate with clients to gather information about the process and people, recording these details for team meetings.
- Collection of information regarding the output of current systems and applications.
- Responsible for documentation for all phases of project development and execution.
- Circulate the necessary documents and reports within the team and to the clients.
- Prepare technical specifications for systems and application, also writing user manuals, troubleshooting guides, and FAQ manuals.
- Prepare training document for end users; may also conduct training sessions on a one-to-one basis for a group of users of common applications and systems.
Skills and experience required
- Associate’s degree in Communications, English, Management Information Systems, or Liberal Arts; Bachelor’s preferred and a minor in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess outstanding problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic technical skills required, specifically in the Microsoft Office Suite.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES