Senior/Principal Medical Writer
Southport, Glastonbury, Philadelphia, Madison, Stirling
Are you a Senior/Principal Medical Writer with experience of working within a medical communications agency? Are you looking for your next steps with an established and successful company? If so, we want to hear from you.
Continued growth of our business has created an opportunity to expand our medical writing team and we are seeking an experienced, customer-focused Senior/Principal Medical Writer to join our team in one of our US locations. Working with the wider Scientific and Creative Solutions team, you will deliver medical communications projects to our pharmaceutical clients across the globe. With previous agency experience, you will know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients, and with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you will aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- Preparation of evidence-based documents (manuscripts, abstracts, slides, posters, clinical study reports, etc.)
- Provide guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
- Development of scientifically robust and engaging literature, in line with client briefs.
- Engage in discussions of strategy and tactics.
Skills and experience required
- Strong scientific/medical background.
- Proven medical writing expertise.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An understanding of how to use language effectively to communicate complex ideas.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content and editorial standards).
- Enthusiasm for working with physicians who are experts in their field.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES