Are you a Scientific Director with experience of working within a medical communications agency? Are you looking for your next career opportunity with an established and successful company? If so, we want to hear from you.
Overseeing development of strategic, high-quality content deliverables that are aligned with the objectives of the client and Alligent. This involves an in-depth understanding of the market, therapeutic area, and product positioning to support client’s strategic and tactical planning. The Scientific Director is ultimately responsible for ensuring client satisfaction by maintaining quality of all deliverables, overseeing accuracy and consistency of story flow through all stages of content development.
- Apply in-depth understanding of market, therapeutic area, and product positioning to support client’s strategic and tactical planning.
- Develop content of the highest quality including, but not limited to: scientific platforms, slide kits, advisory boards and executive summaries, speaker training materials, educational symposia, summaries of key literature.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including medical and commercial clients, thought leaders, account services, editorial, and studio, regarding content, design, and execution of projects.
- Partner with account team to ensure focus on high-quality client service at all times.
- Maintain quality of all deliverables, overseeing accuracy and consistency of story flow through all stages of content development.
- Proactively identify opportunities for organic growth and/or new business.
Skills and experience required
- At least 5 years of medical communications experience required; prior experience developing promotional programs and/or medical affairs deliverables preferred.
- Advanced degree in scientific discipline.
- Ability to write and edit accurately, creatively, and on-message in a fast‐paced environment.
- Organizational and project management skills, ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks, and effective time management.
- Advanced skill in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES