Global Lead, Operations: Scientific
In this senior management role for Envision Pharma, you will operate as the functional lead for the scientific team across all divisions and all geographical locations. If you have exceptional operational leadership skills, built on a foundation of delivery in medical communications, this could be the role for you!
As functional lead for Scientific globally, you will work collaboratively with various stakeholders within our matrix organizational structure and in line with the Company’s objectives, and be responsible for: (1) overall structure and alignment of the scientific function to best support business delivery, (2) training and professional development of team members, (3) resource alignment, (4) central recruitment, and (5) the functional identity and culture. Working alongside other senior managers and Employee Solutions, the Global Lead will also be responsible for this function’s operational effectiveness, including working to budgets and facilitating change management activities.
This senior role covers a broad range of responsibilities:
- Global Operations Leadership: provide operational oversight to ensure the realization of the strategic vision for Scientific, and its part in the success of the Commercial business plan, focusing on operational initiatives and activities.
- Talent Management: lead and have operational oversight of global Scientific recruitment, resourcing and training, working closely with Employee Solutions to optimize the recruitment experience, on-boarding, and ongoing professional development of team members.
- Tools and Processes: working with senior managers, ensure that tools and processes are fit for purpose and that best practice in all areas is optimized and shared globally.
- Resources: demonstrate a solid understanding of all Scientific job roles, career paths, and related compensation across the business. Support line managers in performance management activities.
- Culture and Identity: evolve the global community for Scientific by supporting existing activities and developing new ones to integrate scientific staff across the organization.
Skills and experience required
- A minimum of 10 years in a medical communications agency.
- Experience in an operational leadership role, in a scientific or other delivery function.
- Proven track-record in resource management, team realignments, and maximizing resource impact for business delivery.
- Experience in handling (along with line managers and HR partners) challenging employee relations and performance management.
- Expertise in developing and implementing functional training programs, including bespoke programs for Associate Writers or personalized training plans to develop scientific team members.
- Experience in ‘best-in-class’ recruitment and knowledge of the candidate selection processes.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills, including strong facilitation skills and diplomacy, and the ability to interact at all levels within a global organization.
- Well-developed commercial awareness and financial acumen.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES