Stirling (near Basking Ridge)
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our Stirling office. If you have a creative mind, collaborative spirit, and are interested in a career in a dynamic medical communications environment, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking to recruit a self-motivated, proactive team player who will work within our Alligent US Division to elevate our communication skills to the next level. The successful candidate is creative and inspired, and comfortable working with highly scientific content. The Copywriter will work in partnership with members of the Alligent scientific, account management, and creative teams to meet and exceed client expectations and deadlines. The Copywriter must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic medical communications agency environment, and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels across the organization.
- Writing copy aligned to brand strategy in partnership with the Scientific Lead for medical education programs, including but not limited to live and digital programs, web-based content, video content, and newsletters.
- Close collaboration with the creative and scientific teams to determine the optimal way to present highly
- Developing and executing strategically driven marketing communications programs.
- Contributing to creative ideas and concepts based on an understanding of brand strategy.
- Participate in client presentations (where appropriate), to verbalize the thoughts behind an idea and tie the idea back to the communication and behavioral objectives for the brand.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Experience writing promotionally for the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is mandatory; digital writing experience is preferable.
- Must possess the ability to say a lot using only a few meaningful words.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exceptionally strong organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to multitask and be proactive.
- Must be approachable, flexible, and an effective team player.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES