Associate Scientific Director
Stirling (near Basking Ridge)
Are you an experienced Medical Writer or Associate Scientific Director with at least 3-4 years’ experience within a medical communications agency? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established and growing company? If so, we want to hear from you.
Overseeing the development of strategic, high-quality content deliverables that are aligned with the objectives of the client and Alligent, involves an in depth understanding of the market, therapeutic area, and product positioning to support the client’s tactical planning. The Associate Scientific Director is ultimately responsible for ensuring client satisfaction by maintaining quality of all deliverables, and overseeing the accuracy and consistency of story flow through all stages of content development.
- Application of in-depth understanding of market, therapeutic area, and product positioning to support client’s strategic and tactical planning.
- Serving as a subject matter expert to clients and internal colleagues.
- Review of medical content including, but not limited to: scientific platforms, slide kits, advisory boards and executive summaries, speaker training materials, educational symposia, summaries of key literature.
- Oversight of materials for client medical/legal review.
- Mentorship of junior team members, including sharing best practices and providing guidance to support their future growth and development.
Skills and experience required
- PhD in a life science discipline.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and written.
- Strong scientific/medical background.
- 3-4 years+ proven medical writing expertise.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content and editorial standards).
- Enthusiasm for working with physicians who are experts in their field.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES