Associate Medical Writer
Southport, Glastonbury, Philadelphia, Madison, Stirling (near Basking Ridge)
Do you hold a life science PhD? Do you have a passion for writing? If so, a career as a Medical Writer at Envision Pharma Group could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Working with the wider Scientific and Creative Solutions team, you will deliver medical communications projects to our pharmaceutical clients across the globe. Although some previous experience in medical writing or editing will be an advantage, as an Associate Medical Writer you will benefit from extensive training and mentoring delivered by industry-leading experts.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the therapy areas you work on.
- Support the creation and delivery of content across medical communications projects.
- Write scientifically accurate content to meet client briefs.
- Support the preparation of, and participate in, client meetings.
- Work with the Client Solutions team to meet project deadlines.
Skills and experience required
- PhD in a life science discipline.
- A keen eye for detail across scientific content and editorial standards.
- Demonstrable passion for writing.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to manage own workload across multiple projects.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES