Senior Program Manager
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, diligent Senior Program Manager to be part of the LINKS (Leadership, Innovation, Knowledge, and Strategy) team. Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in the Program Support function? This may be the role for you.
The LINKS team provide strategic support to the entire Envision Pharma Group organization that helps shape many client and internal focused projects. The LINKS Senior Program Manager will be an integral member, providing comprehensive team, program, and project management support to ensure the LINKS team is effective in supporting the organization.
- Client liaison support as required, to include participation in recurring or standalone meetings, ad-hoc discussion on project and account status, and proactive problem solving.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key clients and internal stakeholders.
- Working with the team to establish priorities and manage resources.
- Implementing new systems to enhance the operations of all programs and projects.
- Managing logistical considerations.
- Travel to client meetings, national and international conferences and other Envision Pharma Group locations, as required.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree with ≥3 years direct experience in a medical communications, publications or education agency.
- Demonstration of organizational and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solution orientation with the ability to resolve problems quickly.
- Experience engaging and building relationships with internal team members and outside consultants.
- Comfortable working both independently and as a member of a small team, with the ability to independently manage a flexible workload.
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry or medical communications industry (and its terminology) is a plus.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES