Stirling (near Basking Ridge)
Alligent, our Division specializing in medical strategy and communications solutions, has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, diligent Project Coordinator, eager to learn and grow within our team. Can you bring your eye for detail, excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills to this role, and contribute to our continuing success?
Alligent focuses on supporting the strategic and tactical needs of the medical affairs, commercial, and medical education functions within its client base. Our office is located in Stirling, NJ, just 5 miles from Basking Ridge, 13 miles from Morristown, and NJ Transit is just a 3-minute walk from the office! The Project Coordinator who joins our dynamic team will work directly with all departments, gaining an in-depth understanding of Alligent processes and standards, and the necessary steps in the lifecycle of a project from conception through to completion. This is an exciting opportunity to have hands-on involvement in shaping the workplace environment and our vision as we continue to grow.
- Scheduling meetings, drafting agendas and taking minutes.
- Maintaining an electronic filing system of key documents by project.
- Developing project timelines and liaise with shared services to ensure adherence to timelines and successful delivery.
- Managing Marketing/Regulatory/Legal electronic submission of assets.
- Collaborating with medical counterparts to ensure appropriate content direction on deliverables.
- Becoming familiar with governing pharma regulations and compliance guidelines.
- Troubleshooting project-related challenges and liaising internally to address these.
- Providing the account management lead with day-to-day updates and support, as needed.
Skills and experience required
- College degree.
- Experience in a project coordination/traffic management role or relevant internship preferred, but not required.
- “Can do” attitude and team player.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive and able to use own initiative when appropriate.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to travel as required.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES