Do you have exceptional interpersonal and project management skills? Are you looking to use your experience within a medical communications environment in a dynamic new role? If so, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
We have an exciting opportunity within our program support function for a Program Manager, or an experienced Project Coordinator looking for their next career move. Working within one of our key account teams, you will engage with colleagues across the business to support the development and implementation of publication plans. Our program support specialists are at the heart of their teams and are essential to the smooth running of our accounts. To succeed in this busy and varied role, you will be organized, proactive and have the confidence to hit the ground running and make a real impact from day one. Not afraid to ask questions and put forward ideas, you will utilize your interpersonal skills as a key point of contact internally with team members and externally with our clients to help overcome project challenges as they arise.
- Work with colleagues across the business, both within and outside the account team to successfully manage projects.
- Understand that process compliance is fundamental to our business. To this end, you will use Datavision to maintain plan records and ensure that each client’s working practices are followed rigorously.
- Have direct contact with the clients, other external experts and suppliers.
- Coordinate people, tasks and projects to ensure successful delivery of publication plans and related materials.
Skills and experience required
- 3+ years of relevant experience gained in a medical communications environment.
- Advanced level of skill in Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Good working knowledge of Datavision.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable experience in a client-facing role.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Positive can-do attitude.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES