Senior Graphic Designer
Stirling (near Basking Ridge)
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with at least 5 years’ experience. If you are looking to join a dynamic and growing team, where you can use your medical/pharma agency experience, then this could be the role for you.
Working closely with our wider Creative Solutions team, you will play a significant role in the concept and design of multichannel medical communications. Working with top pharmaceutical companies across the globe, you will be at the cutting edge of multichannel innovation; including branding, digital applications, promotional and traditional media. Working in partnership with both the Editorial and Scientific teams to meet client expectations, you will combine creativity with project management in this pro-active, fast-paced and dynamic role.
- Conceptualise and design high quality and innovative creative content, including but not limited to: conference deliverables, interactive design, web graphics, presentation materials, etc.
- Actively participate in the creative briefing process, working with both internal teams and external client to define the creative approach.
- Project manage and distribute projects across the global Creative team.
- Manage and mentor less experienced designers to develop their creative skills and support their personal development.
- Oversee the consistency and quality of work across the Creative team.
- Work in partnership with both Editorial and Scientific Solutions team members to meet client expectations.
Skills and experience required
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience gained in a medical communications or pharma environment.
- Advanced level of skill on Mac and PC platforms in Adobe CC and Microsoft Office, respectively.
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Proven ability to work quickly and effectively with other team members at all levels within the organization.
- Experienced and comfortable in a client-facing role.
- Strong conceptual and design capability, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of UI and UX design advantageous.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES