We are looking for an experienced Production Designer with at least 3 years’ experience. If you are looking to join a dynamic and growing team where you can use your medical/pharma agency experience, then this could be the role for you.
The Production Designer position within Envision Pharma Group’s creative team facilitates the layout, design, art working, and delivery of multichannel medical communications for the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. You will work as part of our global creative team to produce high-level deliverables, ranging from interactive presentations to scientific posters, as well as translating scientific data into compelling infographics or data visualizations.
- Design high-quality deliverables, including but not limited to: conference materials, interactive presentations, large format scientific posters, data visualizations, infographics, iconography, HTML emails, manuscript figures, data animations, and collateral (external/client).
- Ability to interpret and communicate project brief, working in collaboration with an extended creative team, editors, and medical writers.
- Accurately manage time whilst juggling multiple projects.
- Mentor associate production designers.
- Document and maintain internal procedures and best practices.
Skills and experience required
- 3 years’ experience minimum.
- Advanced level of skill in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign.
- Strong layout skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work within a global, dynamic team.
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar.
- Positive work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- Embraces the notion that every project is an opportunity to make an impact.
- Medical/pharma agency or publishing background preferred.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES