Multichannel Communications Director
Stirling, Madison, Southport, Glastonbury, Philadelphia
We have a new and exciting role within our newly created Multichannel team. We are seeking an experienced MCD that thrives on innovation and has the confidence to challenge existing processes and to drive change
You will work closely with the Divisional Account teams to support the embedding of digital/multichannel best practice across the full spectrum of medical communications deliverables. Quickly establishing yourself as the go-to-person, identifying opportunities and translating client communication challenges into multichannel solutions across our existing Publications and Medical Communications accounts; you will deliver multichannel projects with particular oversight and ownership of the digital deliverables. These could include, but are not limited to, digital landscape analysis, social media monitoring, customer insight generation, persona development, customer journey mapping, content engagement strategies and eLearning, websites, email, and interactive content platforms.
The ideal candidate will be based in our Stirling, NJ office, but all other US locations will be considered.
- Proactively identify and develop multichannel opportunities for existing accounts and incorporate these into key account/client action plans to achieve overall growth targets.
- Support the initial sale of multichannel strategic and tactical offerings to new clients.
- Conduct digital research, analysis and insight generation to support group and client business activities including collation of online insights from stakeholders including HCPs, Payors, and Patients.
- Deliver formal multichannel medical communications training on all activities related to multichannel engagement and digital strategy to help skill-up the wider team.
- Act as an innovation champion for the account groups you work with.
Skills and experience required
- Over 6 years’ multichannel strategy and planning experience within a global healthcare environment.
- Ideally, prior experience working as a Digital Lead with hands-on digital research, content strategy, and digital initiative delivery and integrating this into overall multichannel deliverables.
- Strong strategic thinking and excellent project management skills across a range of digital and content strategy projects.
- Great client-facing communication and account management skills, coupled with strong selling-in skills.
- You will be extremely collaborative in your approach.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES