Global Lead, Operations: Creative & Digital
UK or US
Are you an experienced member of a global creative and digital team? Do you have a flair for operational excellence, workflow management and team leadership? If so, this could be the role for you!
In a new role for Envision Pharma Group, the Global Lead, Operations: Creative & Digital will work alongside the Directors of the Creative and Digital team to optimize the efficiency of operational activities for a truly global, multichannel delivery team. In this position you will play a pivotal role in: resourcing and staff development, promoting an inclusive team spirit across multiple geographical locations; reviewing, adapting and implementing processes and procedures to ensure best practice at all times; and maintaining and improving a scalable, centralized workflow and project management system for effective and timely tracking of all project work. This is a role for someone with proven team leadership, creative insight, and a passion for process improvement.
The responsibilities of this role cover a broad range of disciplines:
- People: make recommendation for, implement and monitor an optimum delivery team structure; implement effective resourcing, recruitment and staff development; and establish a global vendor model.
- Processes: establish, maintain and improve processes to optimize project planning, project delivery and
- Platforms: maintain and develop a scalable, centralized global workflow and project management system that is sufficiently robust to integrate with an Editorial workflow platform.
- Culture: empower, enable and promote employee success and promote an inclusive global team spirit.
Encourage collaboration across all geographies and ensure best practices are developed and shared.
- Resources: Develop, maintain and communicate a rate card for all deliverables to maintain recoverability and profitability for all projects.
Skills and experience required
- At least 8+ years’ experience in a global creative agency with at least some of that time in an operational leadership role.
- A diplomatic, assertive and influential character, with experience of leading and developing teams across multiple office locations.
- A good understanding of workflow delivery models.
- The maturity and experience to adopt full ownership and accountability within the role.
- Strong commercial/financial acumen.
- Highly versatile and adaptable, with the ability to lead
and deliver to a high standard in a fast-paced,
- Ability to speak confidently with senior management,
and experience of presenting ideas and concepts in a concise and digestible way.
- Proven ability to recruit and retain staff through inspirational and motivational leadership.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES