Talent Acquisition Partner
Are you an experienced recruiter, with a background in sourcing roles within the technology industry? Are you interested in leading recruitment initiatives across the US? If so, we have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious recruiter to join our expanding Employee Solutions team. Reporting
into the Global HR Director and based in our Glastonbury, CT office, you will have day-to-day responsibility for hiring talented staff into the Envision Technology Solutions (ETS) team. In addition, the successful candidate will also have responsibility for leading the US-wide recruitment team across all functions and will liaise closely with recruitment partners in the UK to support global recruitment initiatives.
- Work with the global team to support company-wide recruitment initiatives
- Oversee all recruitment activities in the US, providing direction to other team members as required
- Candidate sourcing for ETS (job boards, LinkedIn,
and other social media, engagement of passive candidates, etc.)
- Utilizing our Applicant Tracking System, ensure that all candidates are progressed through the consideration process
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine the scope of the roles and appropriate candidate pool
- Resume screening for technology candidates at all levels
- Pre-screening and interviewing candidates (telephone, Skype, and face-to-face)
- Analyzing recruitment data and providing well-structured reports
Skills and experience required
- Proven experience in a multi-disciplinary recruitment role, with a background in technology (medical communications and/or pharma experience would be an advantage)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with staff at all levels throughout the business
- A positive, cheerful, and proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- A strong team player
- Excellent MS Office and Suite management skills, specifically in Microsoft Office and Outlook
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES