We are looking for an experienced office administrator with an outgoing personality and a positive, proactive, can-do attitude to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to utilize their organizational and interpersonal skills in a busy office environment.
Reporting to the Office Manager in Glastonbury, the successful candidate will join a busy Operations team. Supporting general reception and office management duties, this diverse role requires a proactive and highly organized approach. The successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running and have confidence in communicating with colleagues at all levels across the business.
- General Reception duties, including meeting and greeting visitors and managing post, incoming calls, enquiries and team calendars.
- Arrangement and coordination of meetings, teleconferences and training sessions, assisting with refreshments as required.
- Planning and organization of company events.
- Arrangement of international and domestic travel and related itineraries.
- Maintaining facilities including office equipment, kitchen, stationery, and other supplies.
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety policy.
- Provision of ad hoc administrative support to the senior management team, and wider team as required.
Skills and experience required
- Excellent front-of-house presentation, with an outgoing personality.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- A calm, flexible and positive approach, combined with the ability to multitask.
- The ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision, but also be a team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES