Human Resources Business Partner
Are you well versed in employee relations and change management? Do you enjoy working as part of a team while holding individual responsibility? Envision may have the right role for you.
Working under the guidance of the US HR Director, and as part of the global HR team, the HR Business Partner will act as primary consultant to departments within an assigned business unit.
- Provide strategic support in all areas of HR, including but not limited to, employee relations, organizational development, performance management, and HR compliance.
- Work closely with department leadership on all HR and organizational issues as both change agents, and
- To oversee, agree and deliver the ongoing cyclical HR activities, ie, salary reviews, appraisals, training programmes and so forth. Working with the wider HR team to ensure consistency with the group HR operating framework.
- Participate in HR projects as required, that have company-wide impact. Projects may, for example, include talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, employee relations and change programs.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably with a relevant and recognized HR certification, ie, SHRM.
- Experienced HR Manager who has previously worked within an HR Business Partner model, with 5-7 years’ experience.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Experience of performing successfully in a dynamic, professional and highly regulated environment.
- Key to this role is the ability to identify areas where HR can contribute to improved business performance with effective use of HR data/information, and then being able to deliver solutions with impact through effective project management.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES