Associate Project Accountant
Stirling, Madison (US)
Do you have outstanding attention to detail? Are you an ambitious self-starter looking to develop a career in finance? If so, this exciting entry-level opportunity could be perfect for you!
Working as part of the Finance team, the Associate Project Accountant will support the Finance and Client Solutions teams in its day-to-day business needs. The Associate Project Accountant will be responsible for the accurate and timely recording of all financial transactions including project initiation, billing, cash management, forecasting, analysis/reporting, and any ad-hoc projects
- Setup and maintain projects in the system in accordance with accounting and internal policies.
- Ensure all new projects are communicated to the Client Finance Lead for inclusion within divisional forecast.
- Conduct review meetings with Client Finance Lead to ensure timely and accurate billing in accordance with SOWs and MSA Terms.
- Produce client invoices, credit notes, and backup documentation.
- Work directly with clients to ensure invoices have been received, approved, and address corrective actions, if applicable.
- Analyse project status reports and develop action plan for variances. Includes assisting with review of Unbilled and Deferred Income.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in accounting.
- Minimum 1 year of project accounting experience required.
- Must be able to understand and interpret standard contracts and proposals in order to gather requirements to design a project setup scheme to meet reporting and billing requirements.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products is required.
- Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same.
- The effective candidate will work well in a team environment, possess outstanding communication skills, be detail oriented and have the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Exceptional work ethic.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES