Are you a Senior Editor with experience in a medical communications agency? Are you looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can make a real impact from day one? If so, this might be the perfect next step for you.
We are looking for a self-motivated, proactive team player to join our dynamic and growing team in a full-time, office-based Senior Editorial role. Working in close partnership with members of the Scientific and Account Management teams, you will exceed client expectations and drive the continued success of Envision Pharma Group. Previous exposure to a similar medical communications agency environment is key as the successful candidate will be confident in communicating effectively across all organisational levels, global geographies and with external vendors.
- Providing substantive editing, proofreading, styling and formatting for a diverse range of medical communication outputs.
- Taking ownership for projects, meeting deadlines and ensuring alignment with briefs, while working independently and to a high standard.
- Data checking against supplied source material and raising queries where necessary.
- Attending internal status meetings and client meetings, as needed.
- Providing support with referencing and reference management, as needed.
- Working in partnership with the Creative/Studio team to ensure editorial quality through design and composition to production.
- Mentoring and/or line management of other editorial staff.
Skills and experience required
- BA in English or related communications discipline with an affinity for the life sciences, medical/pharmaceutical agency environment experience a plus.
- Proven understanding of technical editing principles, with prior experience in a similar role.
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to meet very short deadlines, to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and to be a dynamic, proactive team-player who can communicate effectively with other team members at all organisational levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to provide commentary/support for suggested editorial changes.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES