Stirling (near Basking Ridge)
If you have a keen editorial eye, a high level of attention to detail, and are interested in a career in a dynamic medical communications environment, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking to recruit a self-motivated, proactive team player who will help our Alligent US Division to continue to meet its high editorial standards. The successful candidate will work in close partnership with members of the Alligent scientific and account management teams to meet and exceed client expectations and deadlines. The Editorial Assistant must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic medical communications agency environment, and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels across the organization.
- Proofreading, light copyediting, styling and formatting across a variety of medical communications deliverables, including slide decks and reports.
- Fact checking content against supplied source material and raising queries where necessary.
- Assisting team in preparation of files and references for upload to clients’ electronic approval system (ZINC), and quality control of material after upload.
- Cross-checking content of deliverables against prior annotations to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Quality control of page layout from studio to ensure consistency with approved copy and graphics.
- Maintenance of style guides, SOPs and checklists.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree and, ideally, some prior experience in a similar or related environment.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exceptionally strong organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to multitask and be proactive.
- Must be approachable, flexible, and an effective
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES